Sunday 13 June 2010

Smile, You're In Amsterdam!

Slightly edited shot of myself, reflected on the sunglasses of the lovely Miss C on a street corner cafe in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I was in the city center to hunt&shoot some puddle pictures, and when I took a coffee break on one of my favorite corners, I was joined by the lovely Miss C and her 2 girlfriends, who had just arrived in the best city in the world for a weekend trip from London. We had a nice talk and I forced them to watch the photos and movies I had just made on the tiny display of my camera...they probably went straight to the airport and left for home right after this involuntary introduction to my wicked world...somebody must have put a chat-pill in my drugs, sorry ladies, haha ;-D

I hope you're having a great time in Amsterdam girls, enjoy the sunshine and that special corner :)



More Amsterdam people pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment