Sunday 25 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Beam...

Unedited shot of buildings reflected on a BMW in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you might know, I'm not a big fan of cars, I think they are one of the stoopidest ideas mankind ever had...you lock yourself up in a small metal box and burn fossilized Dinosaurs to get to the shop around the corner in double the time it would have taken you to hop on your bike, pick up your Groceries and return home in a safe, fun and environmentally-friendly way, that also makes you look cool...it's not like you didn't know or anything, haha ;-D


I've shot a wicked reflection movie of this car as well and submitted it to 'Life in a day' project, keep your fingers crossed that they'll use it! You can watch the film on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment