Friday 9 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Burka Biker

Unedited shot of a biker on the Leidsestraat in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I know that the lady in the picture is not really wearing a Burka, it's simply a headscarf, but that would not sound as good in the title, so I chose to discriminate against her by consciously mislabeling her head gear...I must still be drunk from watching all those football matches or something, I usually try not to categorize people to avoid judging a book by its cover :)

Have a nice, sunny, relaxed Friday!


I've also made a wicked movie of this puddle reflection, view it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment