Tuesday 13 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - It's Not A Fashion Contest!

Unedited shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Bikers come in all colors, sizes and flavors and I want to show this with a simple experiment, 3 photos taken in the same puddle at the same spot with roughly the same angle...this is the second shot, it shows the typical 'I don't give a *beep* how stoopid I look on my miniature bike, it gets me where I need to be' biker who is smarter than he looks, you can fold those babies up and take them on the tram or train...not that I would ever do that, but yeah :)


I've made a movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment