Friday 9 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Milky Memories

Unedited shot of a lady on the Leidsestraat in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am not sure why there are still puddles in the best city in the world, it did not rain for weeks now and by all laws of nature, I should not be able to find any wet spots at all, but there it is, a bit milky, but usable...maybe some city cow had an accident and spilled some of her precious liquid, or somebody dropped his pack of Coke into a regular puddle or something...who cares, as long as it's wet, it's good :)

Have a wicked Friday!


I've also made a wicked movie of this puddle reflection, view it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment