Saturday 17 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Shopping

Unedited shot of a lady with shopping bags, reflected in a puddle on the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

While I was taking my puddle pictures I noticed this lady trying to hide from the cam by going blurry on me, but I saw you and I saw your expensive looking shopping bag...all I have to say about that is 'It's OK girl" because we men understand your urge to go out there and blow your hard earned $$$ on things that you don't need, we do the same, but our money-wasters are usually rather gadgets than clothes or shoes, all we really need is 2 pairs of pants and a shirt on our backs, simple, yet effective, lucky us :))


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment