Saturday 31 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Trip

Unedited shot of buildings and trees reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last months I've neglected my wicked reflections a bit in favor of shooting orange people on Queensday and during the 2010 FIFA World Cup...once all this excitement was over, a very dry period began, that caused an increase in the price for a Patatje (the traditional Dutch fried potatoes that are so delicious with some Mayo or Ketchup :) and a decrease in the size of the fries, less food for more money, an idea that goes against any principle the Dutch stand for! Needless to say it also dried up my wet spots, or at least so you'd think, because I managed to find me some tiny puddles anyway, yay :D

Enjoy your weekend!

More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment