Wednesday 14 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The Upskirt Biker

Unedited shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Bikers come in all colors, sizes and flavors and I want to show this with a simple experiment, 3 photos taken in the same puddle at the same spot with roughly the same angle...this is the third and last shot, it features the typical Amsterdam girl biking around unaware of the fact that the puddle season has begun and there is a wicked Reflectah on the run...of course I don't mean to shoot anybodies private parts, I think my pictures are wicked enough as it is, haha ;-D


I've made a movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment