Friday 9 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - You Are Here!

Unedited shot of tourists on the Leidsestraat in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

That's correct, you are right here, in the puddle of the wicked Reflectah AmsterS@m and you're not getting out anymore, map or no map, unless you pay me a handsome ransom, then I might consider draining the puddle and letting you return to your own country to continue with your largely uneventful life...you're so gonna wish back for these wicked wild puddle days once you're old and wrinkly and everything that has happened before your 50th birthday seems like it was exciting, shiny and extraordinary...or not...sorry, I'm a bit silly today from all the excitement, alcohol consume and sleep deprivation in the last week :)


I've also made a wicked movie of this puddle reflection, view it on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment