Saturday 24 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The...

Slightly edited shot of tourists at the Leidseplein, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Remember when I said yesterday that I would go out and shoot puddle pictures?! Well, I lied, it turned out that I was waaay to lazy to even take the camera out of my bag when I biked downtown, instead I limited myself to some heavy chilling on a terrace by the water with delicious coffee and smokes, watching the tourists do their thing and the pretty girls going by on their bicycles, baking in the sunshine and enjoying the early stages of another wicked weekend in the best city in the world...I hope by betrayal does not upset you too much, and to make up for this unacceptable, scandalous behavior, here is a reflection shot from earlier this month, tourists on the Leidsestraat discovering a Madman pointing his camera at wet spots, see how happy they are to have spotted the one and only wicked Reflectah? Have a wonderful weekend, take care but take it easy :)))


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment