Monday 26 July 2010

Summertime In Amsterdam - XXX

Unedited shot of bikers in the street in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Biking is so much fun and it's good for you, I can not get it into my head that people would rather take the tram or the car than to bike through the narrow, beautiful, made-for-bikes streets of the best city in the world, but then again, I also can't understand why people would build weapons and try to kill each other with them, or why we would let half the world population live in poverty and hunger...I guess I am just a naive guy from the countryside who will never grow up to grasp the rules the grown-up world seems to be regulated by ;-)


More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment