Friday 20 August 2010

AmsterS@m - Blue In The Face

Unedited (as far as I remember) shot of myself reflected on the window of a shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday, despite the fact that it was a Friday, my day off, I had to work, due to certain sucky circumstances, and I can tell you, it wasn't so easy to crawl out of bed in the morning, bike all the way to work and slave away like a Moron, but I did it, and as a reward, I get to go back today and do it again, yay! So instead of my usual 3 day weekend, I'm getting one day off this week, Sunday, and then I'll have to work again next Monday, pheeew! But I guess not having worked a single Friday yet this year more than makes up for it and I'm sure I'll be fine...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, chooochooo, hahaha ;-D

During the course of this special day I'll try to smoke as many ciggies as you can see in the shop window, wish me luck!

You go and have yourself a nice weekend now, while I keep the economy going all by myself...it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it :))

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment