Monday 30 August 2010

AmsterS@m The Stonehead

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of myself shot with the timer of my mobile, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

A while ago I've posted my first self-shot puddle self portraits, a new style I've developed this year that, as far as I can tell, has not been challenged or copied by anybody else, making me by default the wickedest Reflectah out there, of course only until one day some whiz kid will come and outwicked me, making my reflection shots look boring and old, while his/her style will be refreshing to look at, easy on the eyes and will sell like hot buns at the bakery, leaving me behind in the dust, sitting by some dried up puddle, the only reflective surfaces around my wide, teary eyes that look on in shock&horror as that little spoiled brat takes over the World Domination Plan that I've so carefully prepared, and becomes the new ruler of all the puddles on this planet...unless I drown him/her in them first, hahahaha :D

Yes, that's why they call me the 'wicked Reflectah' and not the 'boring, plays by the rules Reflectah' ;-P
And to show you just how wicked I can get, here's a world premiere, my first ever self-filmed AmsterS@m self reflection movie!

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com</a

No comments:

Post a Comment