Saturday 28 August 2010

Bye...


Bye..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of birds eating whole trees alive in Amsterdam to prepare for their travel to warmer places for the Winter. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Every year when the birds leave the best city in the world for their Winter vacation, I'm a bit sad, because this is a clear indicator that the Summer is almost over and the cold Seasons will start again soon...the good thing about this is of course that it also means that it'll be Spring soon and I can tell you, I am already majorly looking forward to it :D

Am I living in the future? Yeah, sure! Does it feel good? Of course, because if you don't like what you have at the moment, you can always think ahead and dream of the not too distant future, that will surely be bright, colorful and awesome...have a wicked weekend, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts :)))


I've made some movies of the birdies eating the trees too, watch them on my YouTube page!

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3


More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment