Wednesday 18 August 2010

A Nice Cup Of AmsterS@m

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected in a mirror and on a coffee cup inside the Flamework shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some fiddling with the contrast as far as I remember...no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes I think I'm really full of myself but then I remember that I've just had a nice cup of AmsterS@m and that I actually am...full of myself, that is. I wonder what I'd taste like if I was a drink, hopefully delicious and fruity, just like in real life, haha. Anyway, you don't have to read this, it's mostly BS anyway, just look at the picture and think to yourself 'Mmmmhhhh, if only I've also had a nice cup of AmsterS@m, my life could be so much better' and maybe it'll become true one day ;-P

As you can see, I've lost all control over my verbal output, clearly I am too excited about the upcoming weekend that starts tonight for me and that I fully intend to waste away with as little activity as humanly possible, wish me luck :)

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment