Wednesday 4 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Another...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I think this puddle and this church are familiar sights to anybody who comes to visit my Flickr stream regularly and of course it is very high on my list of favorite puddles, it's almost always there, it almost always provides great views and some of my favorite places to get coffee and hang out are just around the corner, what else could a wicked Reflectah ask for? I mean besides more rain of course, you can never have too many of those wet spots around, hehe ;-P

Naturally I shot a wicked movie of this puddle, watch it on my YouTube page!


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment