Sunday 15 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Bag Lady Biker

Unedited shot of a lady on a bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Monday again and another week starts, but as usual, it's just going to rush by, propelling us towards the next weekend that seems to come closer at lightning speed, inevitable in its approaching beauty and eternal offering of several days of rest, relaxation and fun things...I know, it might not feel that way yet, but since you're awake and hopefully inserting coffee into your body, you've got the worst part of the week already behind you, getting out of bed on a Monday morning :)

Now get out there and make it a beautiful day, the world depends on you!


I liked this puddle, so as an exception, I've made a movie of it too, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment