Wednesday 25 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Bastard

Unedited shot of tourists&locals on their bikes, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I sincerely apologize for the title of today's pictures, I would never call anybody a Fat Bastard (unless they are, haha...nah, just kidding ;)) but the way this guy sits in the bike taxi, giving me the evil eye, I could not resist, sorry! At first I wanted to drag him from his comfy seat and drown him in the puddle but then I remembered that I am a peaceful, nice guy who would not do anything like this outside the boundaries of his wicked imagination, not even if you push me, that's just how I roll :)

Have a nice day, the weekend is neeeeear :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment