Saturday 7 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Begin!

Unedited shot of preparations for the 'Gay Pride' Parties, reflected in a puddle in the Reguliersdwarsstraat in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I bumped into the good folks preparing the Reguliersdwarsstraat, one of the 'gay streets' in the best city in the world, for the 'Gay Pride' parties and luckily there was a nice puddle around, so I shot them...with the cam! I'm not gay and I don't even have a boat (anymore), but I have a plan, next year I will be there, with all my gay&straight friends, celebrating the 'Straight Pride' together with the 'Gay Pride', to support the equal rights movement, and to make sure us Poonani-lovers get to dance around naked for one weekend in the year as well :)

I've shot a couple of movies of the preparations as well, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you!

Movie 1
Movie 2


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

Visit www.amstersam.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment