Tuesday 10 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Broken

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This puddle is dirty and the fuzz floating in it looks a bit as if this picture is broken...much like I've often felt in the last months, but now things really seem to get back to normal and that's good because at the moment boring, routine and normal are my favorite words, it's exactly what I need after all the excitement, accidents and adventures I've had to endure already in 2010...and now it's already Wednesday and the weekend is knocking softly on my door, reminding me that I just have to wake up 1 more time before I'm off again for 3 magical, sunshine-filled, happy days in the best city in the world, hahaha, yay :-D

I couldn't stop myself and also made a movie of this puddle, watch it on my YouTube channel!

Movie


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

Visit www.amstersam.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment