Monday 23 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...C!

Unedited shot of the ABC book store, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The ABC in Amsterdam is my favorite book store in the world. I just love browsing around their giant selection of really good books, and every time I leave with a bag full of new reading material, I'm so excited that I almost can't wait to get home, hole up in bed with food, chocolate, chips, smokes and everything else you need for a proper read, and open the virgin pages of a new brain adventure that I can repeat as often as I want, wherever I want, whenever I want, and it only cost me a couple of euros.

It's hard to believe that some people never read books, they're missing out on such a beautiful opportunity to directly connect into the brain of another human being and to encounter their most inner thoughts and ideas, because that's what a book does...a bit like an analogue offline website, if that helps making reading more attractive to you wicked young know-it-all Interwebs bastards that grew up with a mouse attached to their sticky little hands, haha ;-D

Almost weekend!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment