Saturday 14 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...The Concrete

Unedited shot of sunflowers reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I still miss 2Pac almost every day...

I totally love his music, and as happy as I am that he was a very productive guy and has released more albums after his death than most other musicians do in their lifetime, it makes me very sad to think that such a talented, inspiring and positive person did not get the chance to enrich more lives, to have more time to spread his message and leave an even larger, everlasting footprint on the world of acting, HipHop, music in general, and life at large...

I'm pouring out a little liquor for you Homeboy, you're gone but not forgotten...and oh yeah, Mr.Shakur, if you read this, please come back, right now would be a good time for that long anticipated comeback ;-))

"Sittin in my car, watch the stars and smoke
I came a long and still I got so far to go"
2Pac ('Krazy')



I've also made a wicked movie of the sunflowers, check it out on my YouTube channel!

Movie


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

Visit www.amstersam.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment