Tuesday 24 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Dam

Unedited shot of bikers on the Dam square, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I don't know if I'm stoopid of if modern digital cameras are so advanced and beyond human comprehension, but I just don't get this freakin' cam I'm using...even though I've been shooting with it extensively for almost a year now, to ensure high quality images instead of the somewhat whimsical performance of my phone cams, nearly replacing my trustworthy, simple mobile phones, the S700i and my C905 that I'm so used to, and that I can control and manipulate in exactly the ways I like, I still don't know which buttons to push, what wheels to turn and how to make that darn thing do what I want. Luckily for me, the results often enough still look pretty presentable so that I don't have to return to low-quality phone shots for all my wicked puddle needs, phew :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment