Sunday 8 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Distant

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday we hosted the canal parade of the 'Gay Pride' in Amsterdam and it rained all day long, ruining the party for everybody except for those that were already naked and numb, but from that I could see on the live coverage on TV, that was a minority, and I think it's safe to say that next year we'll have to do much better, or the gay people won't come back to the best city in the world anymore in the future to celebrate their specialness and equality with the hetero-society they're forced to live in...personally I love the rain and I can't wait for the current shower to stop so that I can hop on my lovely bike and shoot some puddles for your entertainment :)

And lets not forget, from next year on we'll also have the 'Straight Pride', to support and compliment the 'Gay Pride', I'm sure together we can even stop the rain, because we are beautiful and we can do anything that we want :)


Of course I've made a movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel!

Movie


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

Visit www.amstersam.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment