Monday 9 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Future Beauties

Unedited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Do you see those 2 girls to the right? In a couple of years they'll be 2 of those pretty, long-legged women that you always see riding their bikes all over the best city in the world, making us guys crash our own rides into trees and parked cars, while trying to turn our heads by 360 degrees, Exorcist-style, to not miss one exquisite detail of their lovely appearances. It's not really fair when you come to think about it, men build those bikes they use to make us lose our minds, and we should definitely get more out of this then a couple of bruises and broken bones, hahaha ;-D

Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me to put stuff like this on the Interwebs, I must have hurt my head in my last bike accident, lol :-P

Naturally I've made a movie of this puddle as well, check it out on my YouTube channel!

Movie


More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

Visit www.amstersam.com, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment