Monday 16 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Ghost Biker

Unedited shot of a guy on a bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This guy seems to evaporate while he's biking through my puddle. If he goes on like this, there won't be much left of him and that would be a shame because for all we know he might a very nice, smart guy who might actually find a cure for cancer in the future, if only he'll make it alive out of this wicked reflection...and my vivid imagination, haha :D

It's Tuesday, the weekend is just around the corner now, yay!


Couldn't help myself, I've made a movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment