Thursday 26 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Ghost...

Unedited shot of people on the Dam, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

These people seem to evaporate in front of my cameras eye, not cool and not acceptable, I demand that whoever walks into the range of my reflections puts on his/her bravest face and a nice smile, we have to represent in front of thousands of watchers here and giving me this pale shadow of a reflection of yourself simply does not work for me...maybe I should consider hiring actors to hang around my wet spots so that I can shoot them...no, wait, that came out all wrong, hahaha ;-D

Thank God it's Friday! Strangely enough, I am working today, again, weird..


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment