Sunday 29 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Puddle Show

Unedited shot of the giant TV screen at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle on a bench. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went downtown to shoot some puddles and eventually the memory card of my 'real cam' was full, so I pulled out my good old C905 mobile and shot the TV screen in true Old School AmsterS@m style, which not only resulted in some fine pictures, but it also reminded me where I come from and how this whole 'Wicked Reflectah' thing started in 2006...sometimes I forget the past, which, going by popular opinion, will force me repeat it, probably not a bad thing in itself, those were good times that I fondly remember :)

In this series you can actually see the TV transform into a bubblecious mishmash mess, I hope I didn't break it with my wicked puddle play, I doubt that my insurance would cover such a 'work accident', haha ;-D


More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment