Sunday 22 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - ...Start!

Unedited shot of a guy running away from the cam with Light-speed in the morning, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Lately I've bored you with tons of stories of the misery I've encountered this year, bike accidents, attacks by mad people and giant taxi drivers, stoopid mishaps at work and so many other shitty, awkward situations that I saw myself forced to hire an entire Security detail, the S1W (which, by the way, stands for 'Security of the First World' and is a secrete reference to the bodyguards of Public Enemy, one of the most important HipHop groups ever to emerge from the Ghettos of the good old U S of A!) to safeguard me while biking through the best city in the world looking for that perfect puddle...but I didn't give up or loose hope, I knew that even the suckiest of times can only last so long and as we all know (and especially me, being a wicked Reflectah and all :), after the rain comes the sun again and that's what my life feels like at the moment, things that were working against me are now swinging my way, and even though there's still a rough patch ahead, it looks like the rest of this year will be much better than the first half...keep your fingers crossed, thank you :))


I've also shot a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, watch it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment