Friday 6 August 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Welcome...

Unedited shot of a 'Gay Pride' flag reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This week Amsterdam is hosting the annual 'Gay Pride' and everybody is already excited about the canal cruise that they're going to have Saturday, it's always a colorful, happy event that attracts millions of straight people to come and watch the gay people celebrate the highlight of their year. I strongly believe that 99,99% of the straight guys witnessing this extraordinary gathering wish that there was a heterosexual equivalent (not to take away the spotlight and appreciation from our gay friends, they surely deserve their special week and I'm proud and happy that it's happening right here, in the best city in the world!), and to be honest, I've been thinking about organizing a 'Straight Pride' alongside (and supportive of) the 'Gay Pride' to allow us non-schlong-lovers to go nuts and shag our brains out for one lovely, fantastic week, while we forget all the troubles of this world...anybody wants to sponsor this childish dream of mine?! I think I'm gonna set up a Facebook page to promote the idea, maybe by next year August there are enough feeble minded folks like myself that will support this festival of harmony, tolerance and mindless, frantic love-making, hahaha ;-D

Thank God it's Friday and I can make up weird shizzle like this all day long, yay!

I've shot a movie of the puddle flag as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you!

pretty legs

More Amsterdam pictures

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment