Sunday 22 August 2010

SAIL 2010 - Putting On The Pirate Beer Goggles

Slightly edited shot of people at the 'SAIL' 2010 in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

The 'SAIL' 2010 is in the best city in the world again and there are Pirate ships everywhere...as we all know, women dig Pirates, so I was not too surprised to see the sides of the canals lined by girls trying to get themselves kidnapped by anybody with a beard and an eye-patch. I don't have an eye-patch, but my Goatee attracted several females that tried hanging on to the back of my bike while I hastily retreated from this shocking scene, biking as fast as the wind to my own little, mostly Pirate-free house to recover from this working-weekend :))

I hope you had a great time and that you've been kidnapped by nice Pirates, not the nasty kind, haha :D

I've shot a movie of the girls trying to get caught by one of those ruthless Marauders of the seas as well, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you!

Movie

More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment