Tuesday 14 September 2010

AmsterSmiles

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself reflected on the door handle of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Cars can be such a source of inspiration when it comes to wicked reflections, and I've shot my share over the years, so I guess it's good if we keep them around for another couple of years, even if it means destroying life on this planet with them, it's worth it, anything for art, lol ;-P

I know it's still early, but put this in you calender already: From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial), yay :D


More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment