Wednesday 15 September 2010

*** Happy 4th...

Slightly edited phone cam Selfportrait, shot with the timer of my mobile, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is my 4th Flickr Birthday, yay! 4 years ago I've uploaded my first shot to Flickr and I never regretted it, manymany good things have happened to me, I've met manymany very nice people online and offline, I've been part of Exhibitions, Museum-events, fashion photo shoots and many other wicked, exciting things because of this lovely website, and I would not want to miss a second of the fun :))

Thank you all so much for making this possible, without you, this would just be another narcissistic, glossy show-off site, a foolish instrument and playground for vain, spoiled people who can't stop posting their ohsopwetty self portraits to the InterWebs, haha ;-D

Have a wonderful day, there's some Champagne over there by the buffet, help yourself!

More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment