Friday 3 September 2010

Reflections of Amsterdam - ...Galore

Unedited shot of buildings and a scooter reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really likes this double-vision style, but I almost never shoot pictures in this way, for some reason that I don't understand, they don't seem to be 'real' reflections and mostly not worthy of my time, but when I actually do take some of these shots and look at them on my PC afterwards, I often end up liking them a lot...wtf is wrong with me?! I promise that I'll try to make many more of these babies from now on, because you seem to like them as well, going by the views and comments I've received from all you puddle lovers yesterday :)

Have a nice weekend, enjoy!


I've made a wicked movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube page!

Movie

More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment