Sunday 19 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Iam...

Unedited shot of tourists at the giant 'Iamsterdam' letters on the Museumplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I just love those giant letters and I've taken many shots of them in the last years, but not as much as they tourists love them...there is a constant stream of visitors posing in front, inside or on top of the letters for their vacation shots, always making me wonder how many millions of identical Amsterdam photos are being admired around the planet by the friends and families of those posers once they come back home. And I bet not a single one of them is a wicked reflection, proving once again that if you want things done right, you'll have to do them yourself, hehe :)

Have a nice, relaxed Sunday, only do things today that will help you gain Equilibrium of your soul!

AmsterS@m Exhibition:
From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM.
('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, you can nicely see those 2 boys climbing around and posing for the camera, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment