Sunday 26 September 2010

Reflections of Amsterdam - ...Puddle Now!

Slightly edited shot of people at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some playing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went downtown to shoot some new wicked reflections, the weather was perfect, lots of rain, lots of crazy wicked light and manymany people in the streets, watching me doing my thing, wondering out loud why this dude is sitting next to a puddle, waving a camera at it, and I saw some of them standing behind or besides me, trying to shoot me secretly, but I just splashed them with dirty puddle water and kicked them in the shins with the front wheel of my bike, lol ;-D

Nah, I didn't, I'm a nice guy, I explained to them what I was doing, gave them the address of my website www.amstersam.com and took some shots of them as well, just the way it should be :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of the puddle people too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

More Amsterdam photos

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment