Friday 3 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Vision...

Unedited shot of buildings at the Singel canal in Amsterdam, reflected the canal. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am such a lucky guy, after having worked several Fridays and even a Saturday in the last weeks, I am back to my old lazy schedule of working Monday - Thursday only. Whenever I tell somebody that I work 4 days a week, they get dreamy eyes and imagine how good their lives could be if they had the same reduced work hours, not knowing that everybody can ask his/her boss for less work, it's a new Dutch law, if you ask, they can't say 'No', and even though you'll lose 20% of your salary and vacation days, you'll gain 52 free days per year, and of course you'll pay 20% less taxes, it's a win-win situation that I've been abusing for my personal gains for manymany years already. I can only recommend it, and if I can convince only one person to at least look at the possibility of reducing their work load and increasing their fun part of life by posting this picture, my mission was successful :)

Thank God it's Friday and I don't have to work, yay :D


I've made a wicked reflection movie of the canal too, check it out on my YouTube page!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment