Wednesday 1 September 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The...

Unedited shot of a lady on her bike outside the Amstel Hotel reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last weekend I was out puddle hunting when I came across this lovely wet spot that contained one of my favorite buildings, the Amstel Hotel, that I've reflected on successfully in the past and intend to do so in the not too distant future again...while shooting a movie of this pretty place I noticed some rich people getting out of their car and preparing to spend a luscious weekend in the luxury retreat of this high-class Hotel that I'll hopefully be able to afford one of these days when the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan' has been fully implemented...if things work out the way I imagine them to do, I'll be the owner of that place by then anyway, eat your heart out Mick Jagger, mhuahaha ;-P


Check out the movie of the Fat Cats on my YouTube page!

Movie

More Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment