Monday 11 October 2010

...Flower...

Slightly edited shot of flowers in the Westerpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

Every morning I pass by these flowers, and every morning I promise myself to take a picture of them, but usually at this point of my morning journey, I have a coffee and cigarette in one hand and the bike's steering wheel in the other, and I'm too lazy to put everything aside, get out the cam, and shoot these beauties, but then, one morning last week, I figured they might not be there for that much longer, even though we're experiencing a lovely Indian Summer, it is mid October already, so I convinced myself to stop and finally take these shots...I hope you like them :)

These pictures are dedicated to Mirthe Duidam, the Mistress of wicked mini-worlds and Swan photography :)


AmsterS@m Exhibition:
From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial). AmsterSam is the Artist in Residency, every Saturday in October, from 1-6 PM, together with the lovely Miss Monyart.

Amsterdam pictures

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment