Sunday 31 October 2010

...Here...

Slightly edited shot of buildings and posters around the corner from the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with a borrowed Sony Alpha 500 camera. No editing besides some playing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was the last time that I was at the 'ABC Treehouse' as the Artist in Residency at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, so I captured some sights&sounds in and around the Treehouse...it's been a fun month and I'd like to thank you all very much for visiting, either in real life, or virtually here on Flickr, you guys make these things the exciting, colorful events they are, without you I'd just be a guy waving a camera at puddles, while with your support, I become the wicked Reflectah that I so enjoy being, thank you, thank you, thank you, I hope we can do this again some time soon :)))

Have a relaxed Sunday, take care but take it easy!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment