Wednesday 13 October 2010

...Of The...

Slightly edited shot of typical Dutch flowers somewhere in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation :)

I saw these pretty flowers somewhere in the best city in the world, and I could not resist shooting them...now if only I could figure out what they remind me of, these beautiful Dutch flowers...oh well, my weekend starts today so it's all good and I'm not gonna waste my time trying to remember where I've seen these babies before, hehe ;-)

Have a great day, tell somebody that they're special and made your life better :)


AmsterS@m Exhibition:
From October 1 - October 30 you can see some of my wicked reflection photos at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11, Fridays – Sundays, 1PM-6PM. ('MultiCulti' is part of GRID 2010, 4th International Photography Biennial). AmsterSam is the Artist in Residency, every Saturday in October, from 1-6 PM, together with the lovely Miss Monyart.

Amsterdam pictures

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment