Sunday 24 October 2010

...Shine!

Unedited shot of people on their bikes, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This week Saturday, October 30, will be the last time that you can meet me at the 'ABC Treehouse' in the Voetboogstraat 11 at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition, it's the final day, this time for real, hahaha :D

We wanted to have this open discussion forum about the pros and cons of having foreigners add their personal flavor to the best country in the world at the Gallery, but since the fools of the English Defence League are coming to Amsterdam that day to show us how much they love Geert Wilders, we've postponed our event by one week...the good news is that you can hang out with the lovely Miss Monyart and me, myself&I one more Saturday without having to have an opinion on this confusing topic, come and visit us, you know you want to...and if you need more motivation, there'll be delicious free coffee and cookies, yummie :-P


I've made a movie of that puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment