Saturday 20 November 2010

Friday Night In Amsterdam - The Wasted Reflectah

Unedited shot of a drunken wicked Reflectah at the 'Duivel' in Amsterdam Friday night. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last night I went to the 'Duivel', a wickedcool HipHop bar close to the Rembrandtplein and it was another awesome, most excellent Friday night...I've met lots of nice people, got plenty of Brother-shakes, and on the side managed to shoot some pictures, even though I was already highly intoxicated by the time I arrived there, as I've had manymany drinks with a group of fun-loving folks before I biked to the Duivel in a drunken haze. This Friday night confirmed again my deep-seated Belief that Amsterdam is the best city in the world, and that we have the best people in the world hanging around all those cool places to visit...thank you all for all the fun, the laughter and yes, the drinks too, an extra shout-out and 'Big Up' goes to Mr.MJ for charming all the bar ladies into supplying us with a continuous stream of alcohol, you rock dude :D

P.s.: Please don't forget to vote for my entry "The wicked wet world of AmsterSam" in the AnyBook Award, thank you very much :))

Have a wonderful weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment