Sunday 14 November 2010

Time...


Time..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm soooo glad that today is Sunday and that I can do some serious chilling out, this year has been a bit of a challenge (understatement of the decade, lol :) and this morning I woke up thinking it was Monday already and that I'll have to go to work in a moment...imagine my happiness when I realized that it's only Sunday and I've got a whole day of doing nothing ahead of me :)

When I say 'doing nothing' I mean of course shooting puddle pictures if the circumstances are right, uploading movies to YouTube, preparing updates for my wicked website and my Facebook/Twitter/Blogger/etc. for the coming days and thinking about, and prioritizing, the many lose ends that need to be nicely tied up in my life (got lots of them, hehe :), but at least I don't have to hop on my bike and ride to the office to increase the shareholder value for the company that chains me to a desk for the better part of each week, so having to attend to my private matters and urgent tasks is kinda fun compared to that, lol :))

Have a nice, relaxed Sunday and don't do anything, unless you have to!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment