Tuesday 30 November 2010

...Travellers

Unedited shot of girls on their bikes, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam.Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it already a couple of times, people usually give me weird looks when they see me doing my wicked puddle thing, sometimes risking to crash into other bikes, cars or people, so I try to look as inconspicuous as possible, trying to emulate a Bum just sitting by the side of the road instead of a Madman taking pictures of reflections that nobody but me seems to be able to see until I point them out, something I do frequently when the ballsy bystanders ask me what I'm doing. They then usually go 'Aaahhh, wow, I've never noticed', which makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong with me that I see something that nobody else can see?! Am I retarded? Do I have too much time? Am I a freakin' Genius?! I sure don't know the answer to that, it's probably a healthy mix of all of those factors, lol ;-P

Anyway, almost weekend now, have a good one :))

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment