Sunday 12 December 2010

Ho...


Ho..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of Santa on the Christmas market at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Dedicated to Pam :)

Yesterday I went outside for a walk, to see how my messed up back deals with movement beyond the tapping on my keyboard and the reach for the coffeemachine, and luckily I managed to spend some time outside without too much pain. And since the lovely Pam had asked me for some pictures of the holiday atmosphere in the best city in the world, I went to the Christmas market at the Rembrandplein and shot some wicked reflections with my new cam, the cool Sony HX1 (that I've received as an early Christmas present from a very special person thank you so much, you know who you are and you know how much I appreciate this :)). I still need to get used to the new cam, but I like what it does and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time hunched over puddles with it in the future :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment