Monday 20 December 2010

...Of Public...

Unedited shot of an advertising poster at a Bus-stop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

As much as I despise the Amsterdam public transport system, there's one good thing about it: If you take the tram or the bus, you usually have to wait for such a long time for them to show up, that you've got plenty of time to take photos of the posters at the bus-stop and your surroundings. Now that I think about it, that's not actually a good thing, because the posters rarely look as enticing as this one, and, yeah, the waiting sucks big time, lol. I can't wait for the ice-layer that completely covers the best city in the world at the moment to crack open, so that I can finally use my bike again...it's not that I'm such a Girlie-man and don't dare participating in the bike-ice-skating that is happening at the moment (I've biked through the whole last Winter without having a single accident...I waited until Spring to crash with my bike, haha :), but I don't want to risk falling and messing up my back again, it finally feels better after 2 weeks of taking it easy and letting it heal...thank you all again for the good wishes and positive vibrations, I'm sure that helped the healing process a lot :))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment