Tuesday 28 December 2010

Reflections...

Unedited shot of people at the Damrak in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This Winter started very early and it does not seem to want to stop, we've had record amounts of snow falling on our sorry, frozen heads, the traffic systems completely crashed several times and the whole country ran out of salt to keep the roads usable already at the beginning of December. Personally I don't really mind, the bike paths are pretty clean and relatively safe to travel on, but I have to say, I'm majorly looking forward to Spring and the first time I can hang out in the park with my friends. This white version of Winter is still better than the gray, rainy one we got so used to in the previous years though, so I'll shut up now, lol :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment