Wednesday 8 December 2010

Sicko Sam

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected in a mirror in my bathroom in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing besides some playing around with the contrast and lightness, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm still suffering from having majorly messed up my back last weekend, but I'm trying to make the best out of the situation, I'm sleeping a lot, getting lots of rest and relaxation, spending hours updating my wicked website, my Flickr stream, my Facebook page, my Twitter, my Blogspot thingie, my Tumblr, and creating tons of new, cool T-shirts for the AmsterSam Shop. I'd still much rather be healthy and at work right now, counting down the days to the weekend, but oh well, such is life, can't always get what you want :)

Have a nice day, be careful out there, the streets are slippery, as far as I can tell from looking out of my window :)


Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment