Thursday 6 January 2011

...Amsterdam...

Unedited shot of buildings in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday!!! Today was supposed to be my first Friday off according to my new 4-day-week schedule but it seems that the evil year 2010 is somehow overlapping into the lovely 2011, and due to circumstances, instead of being outside, hunting puddles, I will have to bike to the office now and work, boohoo! The only good thing about this is that it'll be only half a working day and that I'll be able to go home around noon, but yeah, I was reaaaally looking forward to getting some proper sleep and to take it easy while operating in lazy-mode...maybe next week, wish me luck, thanks :))

Have a wicked Friday and an awesome weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment